Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Auction Forum Index Auction Forum Index
Free Articles, News, Tips & Support for online auction users worldwide!
Your Relaunched Auction Forum Offering Free Online Auction Help & Advice...

Auction Lotwatch Auctions Home Auction Forum Index Register Memberlist Search Free Auction Tools

Auction Forum Index » Introduce Youself » Hi everyone. New auction website check us out
Hi everyone. New auction website check us out 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quote
redrob

Hi everyone I hope this forum is helpful as this one is the first one I've used for this website.

I have been working on a new auction website I know it looks at bit empty that is because I have only just launched it it will be filled up as people join and post their items I love to here if you have any comments good or bad I can't improve my site if I don't get your good or bad comments and if you want to know one of my main goals well it is to beat eBay I love a big challenge and I've got one right here so wish me all the good luck.

Check us out at http://www.electronicenterprise.co.uk

And by the way my name is Robert
if you need to contact me then send an e-mail to u2us@electronicenterprise.co.uk

Plan Details: go to http://www.electronicenterprise.co.uk/member_plans.php

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quote
Enthusiast

It's difficult to comment Robert as there doesn't seem to be much if anything there to comment on. I don't think it's sensible to see yourself as aiming to "beat" eBay. That's frankly totally unrealistic and makes the site lose credibility. Even a site like eBid which has been going 10 years or more doesn't claim to be in the game of beating eBay but it is probably the most successful UK alternative. To get anywhere a new site needs to offer a new slant or go for a niche market. Unless you are able to do that you won't progress. Look at all the other small sites plugged here, many of them have already disappeared without trace. It's not an easy way to make money unfortunately. Laughing
Re-building our site up and running by 16/9/08 
Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:55 am Reply with quote
redrob

Thank you for your comment I know what you mean that is why I like a big challenge we are in the process of re-building our site we should have it up and running by the end of 18/9/08 so check us out when you have the chance on that date you will see the difference
Quote:
Look at all the other small sites plugged here, many of them have already disappeared without trace.
we will not disappear we are here to stay

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:10 am Reply with quote
BAGEDIT

hi,

I just wnated to say a big 'well done' to you for setting yourself a challenge as we are in the process of doing the exact same thing!! With having eBay out there it does seem a bit daunting but hopefully as long as we promote and work hard im sure we will have sucess!

Very Happy
(Our website is www.bagedit.com)

good luck!!

Jade

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quote
Dannybecks

redrob in regards to your site you need to start learning to spell and making the sentence you have wrote more understandable. check out the site news under adding videos
Hi everyone. New auction website check us out 
  Auction Forum Index » Introduce Youself