Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Auction Forum Index Auction Forum Index
Free Articles, News, Tips & Support for online auction users worldwide!
Your Relaunched Auction Forum Offering Free Online Auction Help & Advice...

Auction Lotwatch Auctions Home Auction Forum Index Register Memberlist Search Free Auction Tools

Auction Forum Index » Introduce Youself » New Adult Auction!
New Adult Auction! 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:51 am Reply with quote
takemetothepub

Hello I'm new here and taking a look about to see what tips I can pick up.

Im starting a new adult auction site thats free

fkbuddy.co.uk

Its still in production so the site is in its basic form at the mo. Any tips or ideas will always be recieved well.

Nick

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:30 am Reply with quote
Enthusiast

What a tacky title. Still no-one should have any illusions on what they're entering so maybe that's a good thing. The problem for you is that you will be competing with several established "adult" auction sites but more importantly some of the general sites have large "adult" sections. For example CQout seems to do a roaring trade in that section. I just had a look at their front page index and there are over 21,000 "adult" items listed! So I think you will struggle to progress against such sites.

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:15 am Reply with quote
takemetothepub

Enthusiast wrote:
What a tacky title.

Well its a tacky site so kind of fits.

Enthusiast wrote:
The problem for you is that you will be competing with several established "adult" auction sites

Ebare is the only UK one I can find that works and has listed auctions. Would be great if you know of any others I can have a look at.

Enthusiast wrote:
some of the general sites have large "adult" sections. For example CQout seems to do a roaring trade in that section. I just had a look at their front page index and there are over 21,000 "adult" items listed!

The only thing I have in my favor is im free to list. Only featured/front page listings will cost any money. I'm in no illutions that it can/will fall flat on its face though, still if you dont try you dont know.

Thanks for the reply.

Nick

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quote
Superbids

Hi and welcome! Smile
New Adult Auction! 
  Auction Forum Index » Introduce Youself